CISR - CISR Jobs
Why work with us?
CISR is the leading DoD center for research and education in computer and network security. As such, we are involved in cutting edge developments in those areas. We are looking for creative, talented, motivated team players who would like to participate in a vibrant program in IA.
Applications will be reviewed starting immediately and will be considered until the position is filled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for position vacancy without regard to race, creed, color, age, national origin, lawful political affiliation, sex, marital status, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, disability, or other non-merit factors.
Contact us if:
- The Department of the Navy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The research projects we are working on are quite unique. You will have an opportunity to help us push the envelope in computer and network security.
- CISR is one of a handful of internationally recognized centers in IA and is a National Center of Academic Excellence. You will be working with some of the best people in the world.
- We love our work and are having fun doing it. You will too!
- Get a degree and a salary. Continuing education is encouraged. NPS is a university! We also accept staff as full-time students who spend approximately half of their time working on research. Pursue an advanced degree and gain experience simultaneously.
- Federal government employee benefits! And due to the nature of this work, competitive compensation packages.
- Flexible working arrangements. The objective is to do our work not punch time cards. Some folks keep nine to five kinds of hours while others start earlier or later.
- California's Monterey Peninsula is one of the world's most beautiful and temperate spots. You can walk to the beach for a break or take a 10-minute drive to Carmel or Pebble Beach. Silicon Valley only 90 minutes away.
How to Apply:
- You are a U.S. citizen
- You have at least an undergraduate degree
- You have experience that would contribute to our efforts
- Your skills match our requirements
Please send plain text or MIME attachment of an MS Word or PDF file to:
or write to:
Attn: Dr. Cynthia Irvine
Naval Postgraduate School
1411 Cunningham Road
Dept CS, Bldg. 305
Monterey, CA 93943-5285
Also, please check the CIPHER page for employment in related fields.
|This U.S. Government Web Site is provided by the Naval Postgraduate School's Center for Information Systems Security Studies and Research for official information regarding CISR's programs and research.